Designation: Tutorial Fellow
|PhD Mechanical Engineering||DeKUT||Ongoing|
|MSc. Mechanical Engineering||DeKUT||2021|
|BSc. Mechanical Engineering||DeKUT||2015|
Areas of Expertise
- Mechanical engineering – Application of lasers in combustion
- June, 2021 – to date: Tutorial Fellow – DeKUT
- July, 2018 – June, 2021: Graduate Assistant – DeKUT
- Jan, 2017 – June, 2018: Plant Supervisor – WEKSCOL
- July, 2015 – Dec, 2016: Graduate Trainee – WEKSCOL
- Misoi, H., Hölzer, J. I., & Seeger, T. (2021). Temperature dependent determination of the S-branch Raman linewidths of oxygen and carbon dioxide in an oxyfuel relevant mixture. Applied Optics, 60(15), 4410-4417.
Awards, Scholarships and Recognitions
- ERASMUS+ exchange programme scholarship award – Research Stays for University of Siegen for PHD Research, (2021)
- ERASMUS+ exchange programme scholarship award – Research Stays for University of Siegen for Masters research, (2020)
- DKUT Masters scholarship, 2018
a) Ongoing/Completed Researches
- Investigation of Raman linewidths of S-branch rotational and Q-branch vibrational coherent anti-stokes Raman scattering of pure and mixtures of relevant molecules for combustion diagnostic and regenerative hydrogen formation processes.
- Development of a pure-rotational coherent anti-stokes Raman scattering study of carbon dioxide for combustion diagnostic.
- Application of lasers in combustion technology
- Renewable energy
Affiliation/Membership to Professional Bodies